Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for a air cleaner decal

Corvette
1981 Corvette Spectramaster Blue
What I am looking for is a decal like the old chevys had that was the engine size and then there horsepower rating the one I want is a 350/385 but there was never one made that I know of and I was wondering if any of you know where to get custom ones...

Thanks,
John Dykstra

Closest I know of is the 370HP one for the 70 LT1. It should be available from most any Vette vendor. Other wise you may be looking a a custom sticker. Maybe a local art/graphic shop?

tom...

I have a need for a sticker too but its not the air cleaner type. I recently bought a rebuilt a/c compressor and its minus any decals. How can I, or is it even available, get a Delco compressor sticker? Sure would like to make the compressor look original again.........

Thanks in advance.........

Jeff

citruspilot said:
I recently bought a rebuilt a/c compressor and its minus any decals. How can I, or is it even available, get a Delco compressor sticker?
Check ZIP, they have them for around $5.00.

tom...

ZIP??? I need a little more help than that........newbee here.
Thanks

Jeff :eyerole

Ecklers, Mid America Corvette and Corvette Central just to name 3-- any of the Corvette supply shops have a variety of original style decals for everything from air cleaners, to valve covers to door jambs...

And each of them will send you a catalogue as well in addiiton to their on-line catalogues - - just bring your credit card !- -
CQRT in AZ

Gentleman, thank you............and my compressor thanks you too!!Jeff :w

If the catalogs don't have what you need, here is a number and name that I got at Super Chevy in Memphis last spring..... maybe they can help. Classics Unlimited........... Mike Walker 11519 AR Hwy 5 Cabot AR. 72023. 501 983-1129, home 501 941-7439. He had many original stickers when I talked to him. Good luck, Save the Wave!! Donald

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom