Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking For A Low Mile '93-'96

MARLTON LT-4

Corvette
1976 resto mod
I am looking for a super clean, under 35K mile, auto '93-'96 near or in the Northeast. This car is for my wife as a second car. We are not in a rush and rather wait for the right car but it is getting warmer and the LT-4 is lonely!! We would prefer red(bright or dark), black rose, black. I know that is a tall order but this forum is a great place to start. No dealers please!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

CP :cool

CP,

You are talking about my car (21K miles, Auto) but I still want to keep it. Good luck in your search. I'll put the word out to friends up there and see if they come up with anything.

Jeff

MARLTON LT-4 said:
I am looking for a super clean, under 35K mile, auto '93-'96 near or in the Northeast. This car is for my wife as a second car. We are not in a rush and rather wait for the right car but it is getting warmer and the LT-4 is lonely!! We would prefer red(bright or dark), black rose, black. I know that is a tall order but this forum is a great place to start. No dealers please!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

CP :cool

CP, Surprized at your color choice for your wifes car, the 96 choice was pretty nice. We have a pretty nice second car which is triple white,a 93, 45 miles, little more than you wanted but this is meticulously kept and better than super clean. It is listed on the site. Steve 67kramer@rogers.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom