Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for a way to hold stuff down.

P

Panama Yellow

In my new (yeah!) 2004 coupe, I'm looking for a way to be able to put small stuff (e.g. Herself's purse, a camera, etc..) in the back just behind the seats without the stuff flying around whenever I drive the car the way it begs to be driven. grin.

So, what have you figured out to deal with this? Am I the only who drives the car hard? (not! :) )

Tom (Panama Yellow)

Oh yeah, I do! When I had my 99 Coupe, I used the bins in the back of the hatch or the cargo net on top. . . and step on the gas and turn that wheel. . .

Now with the Z06, I use the bins in the back, no cargo net. . .yet

Thanks rsimoes, I'm looking for a way to keep stuff within reach from the seats, and my arms aren't (quite) long enough to reach the bins.

Tom

I've been thinking about getting another net for the front of my trunk. Then just attach the net right behind the beginning of my trunk. That way, I can just slip stuff that I use, sunglasses, sunblock, etc, in easy reach.

singledad_9 said:
I've been thinking about getting another net for the front of my trunk. Then just attach the net right behind the beginning of my trunk. That way, I can just slip stuff that I use, sunglasses, sunblock, etc, in easy reach.
Singledad9, have you thought about how to secure the net at the front of the "trunk"? I was thinking maybe that Velcro stuff that sticks to carpet.

I was thinking to just stitch buttons the same color of my interior into the rug. That way if I go to a show it might be missed by a judge.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom