Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for antenna excension cable

Peer81

Corvette
'81 Black
Hello,

As I have build some custom speaker inclosures over the wheel wells, the antenna cable is to short. Above the wheel well it has a screw connection that is seperated now. So I'm looking for a antenna extension cable. Google shows many extension cables but all are plug in no screw setup. Does anybody know where I can find them, or the part to make it myself. :) I only need a cable that is between 5 to 10 inches long.

Greetings Peter

Hello,
As I have build some custom speaker inclosures over the wheel wells, the antenna cable is to short. Above the wheel well it has a screw connection that is seperated now. So I'm looking for a antenna extension cable. Google shows many extension cables but all are plug in no screw setup. Does anybody know where I can find them, or the part to make it myself. :) I only need a cable that is between 5 to 10 inches long.
Greetings Peter
Just looking for some clarification on your cable Peter. Where is your radio & antenna located now?
Could you provide pics or links to your type of 'screw connector' so I know what you have?
The reason I ask is I may have some cable stored away. If I have what you need, I'll send it to you.
:beer

This what you're looking for?
I got a 17" and a 12".
Pick one, just pay (international) shipping, unless it's just a couple bucks.
cables.jpg

That's the one, perfect! :cool!:
I thought I was asking for something that went down into the historybooks and never been seen again, guess not :)
If you are willing to send me the 12" version that would be perfect. I'll pm for some extra info.
I love this forum (and members!) :happyanim:

Greetings Peter

The cable came in yesterday, perfect just like the one on the picture :D
I'll try to install it next week and take some pictures to show.
Thank you Mike and Debby :upthumbs

Greetings Peter

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom