Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for C3 in or near Arizona Area

blkvettes#1

Corvette
1998 Black on Black Coupe
This maybe a pipe dream, but I have to ask anyways. Looking for a C3 in or near the state of Arizona. Preferably in state, but will go as far as Cali, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, or New Mexico. Looking for one under $6,000. This is where I believe it to be a pipe dream but I again I had to ask as I was sent out this way and misinformed about if I could bring my baby or not and I need a car to drive around in. Car does not have to matching numbers, perfect interiors or exteriors. The car just has to run and run well with the major electrical working. A/C and power is preferable, but not needed. Color does not matter.

Thanks to any who look at this in advance and if there are no answers, its understood.

Hey there! I have been looking myself, so can I pass on some methods I used?

ebay.com (Go to advanced search and input method...search the country, it's not as much as you'd think to ship...that goes for all other searches)

cars.com (Probably the best way to find something in your price range...again, do an 1982 and Older Models search and make it as wide as you can...you can even choose years and price)

vettehound.com (good luck, but I used it)

vettefinders.com (again, for your price range, might not work, but who knows?)

http://usedcorvettesforsale.com/ (see above)

dealsonwheels.com (I could think of a better name. rest assured it doesn't have the word "deal" in it.)

There are probably more other members can recommend. You can actually find some good stuff on this forum or http://forums.corvetteforum.com/index.php?

I think your best bet is cars.com. I found my car finally, but I wasn't as patient as I'd like to recommend for you to be. Good luck and if you buy one, post pics and let us see your dream car!

Pat

Thanks for the info. Starting the search. Hope to hear about any potential sellers on this site too until I find the car and buy it. I always dreamed about having a C3.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom