Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for good mechanic near Philadelphia

I don't know or deal with any but I guess if I had too it would be "Rothrock Chevrolet", I believe that's the name. The only reason I suggest this is because one of my suppliers that I used to deal with tells me with all the dealers he dealt with "Rothrock" was the most efficient. They always bought the best stuff and the owner would always check the car out before it went back to the customer....He never experienced customer complaints while he was there.....every other dealer customers would be screaming! Again, this is not first hand but, I guess if I had to for some reason, I'd give them a shot. Most private mechs charge as much as the dealer anyway. Good Luck!

You could also try Classic Chevrolet in Moorestown NJ. I've dealt with their service dept. many times with 2 vettes and never had a complaint.

Steve Spencer at Bryner Chevrolet in Jenkintown. He is an EXCELLENT Corvette mechanic. I know that he knows C4s and C5s inside and out. Although he works at a Chevrolet dealer he ONLY works on Vettes. By the way he is good!

1989 BLOWNCONV VETTE said:
Looking to see if anyone knows of any good C4 Vette mechanics near Philadelphia, PA?

Thanks
The only one I trust my C4's to is Elite Auto Service in Pennsauken, NJ. They are right at the airport circle. He has a '61 himself and he is BEYOND honest. I know he also know he does a good amount of work on modifieds. I know that I see Donovan McNabb's '69 Camaro in there all of the time. Fadi is the owner. Their number is 856-486-1830. I would tell you to mention my name but he treats everyone real well. Let me know what happens!

Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom