Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for nice 89-92 Vette around Atlanta

mrmarauder

Corvette
1991 Corvette - Turquoise Ice Metallic
I just finished up with a 1981 Z-28 Camaro restoration. I am now looking for a nice Vette that I do not have to do any work to, a driver. AC must work. Prefer white car, automatic. Please email me directly and let me know if you have one for sale around me (Lawrenceville, GA) along with a price and a picture would be great. I am looking for a car at a good price. If you have a nice Vette for sale around GA, contact me! THANKS!!!! - LARRY

Small world, I am looking too.

Larry,
I also live in Lawrenceville, I am also looking for a vette. My limit is to spend $10,000. I am looking for a 1992.

My wife and I stop by American SportsCar Center
2101 Northlake Pkwy
Tucker, GA. 30084
770-414-5552 (Cindy)
www.buyavette.net

Check this place out first. Test drive some of there cars. You may get lucky. Ebay is also a good place to look.

Good Luck,
I will be cruising in a vette very soon.....

:beer :beer

Thank You

Reggie, thank you for the tip. I will check it out, probably tomorrow.
Thank you.
Also, that is my budget too!

Have you checked out Maxie Price in Loganville?

Good Luck.

Maxie Price

I checked them out at the Maxie Price's Web site
www.Maxieprice@maxieprice.com
I also gave them a call. I could not find any cars in the year I wanted or price range. If you have cash you should purchase
from a private owner. The dealerships are much higher
in price.

I saw a red 1992 vette (stock#700) for $9,900 at website
www.AutoTrader.com
The web site linked the car to American SportsCar Center.
Today I stopped by the American SportsCar Center. I was totally shocked when I saw the car. It was JUNK. Total Junk. The red paint is faded in spots, the window rubber is very bad, the front nose piece is slightly misaligned , the tires are bad.

While there I also saw a "white 1992 vette"(stock#811) and it was pretty nice but the price was too high for me $15,500. If you look at the pictures on the website you would think both cars are very clean. I know for a fact that if you keep looking you can find a VERY NICE 92 for $10,000. But at $10K it will probably be a private owner.

Here is the link to a nice white 1992. I also test drove it and the car is very nice. I have plans to show my wife the car tomorrow morning. But you may want it more than me.
http://www.buyavette.net/c369.html

Be very careful. Do not buy anything until you can see it in person. I found that out today.:duh

i have never bought a car from american sports car but i have sold them a few, ask to talk to Todd , they did have a few white one there a week or so ago . tell him to call me, george

american sports car

I did buy a 94 coupe from them and I live in Boston. The experience was a good one. It was my first vette and they were very helpfull. I would recomend them.
bmas

Reggie, BE CAREFUL

Reggie, I know what you mean. I was looking at the white vette in Orlando and after I had it inspected by autocritics.com they found some things wrong with it that I could not afford to fix after buying.

I guess that I will just have to expand my search as I do not want to buy a nice Vette, just to have to work on it.

So, I have decided to increase my budget a bit and start looking for a lower mileage example instead of just a cheaper high mileage Vette.

You know what they say, PAY NOW, OR PAY LATER!

Good luck with your search also!

LARRY

Which white vette

I am currently in Olrando, I am about to look at a white vette here. Are we talking about the same car? Is the car listed at $9500.00 seller named steve, a student. or is the car you are talking about a different one?

Same

Yes, same car..
I had an auto inpsection service come out and found ball joints, tranny stuff, paint stuff, seat track problems, etc.

Call me, I need more infor

770-862-0610 or 0620

I am going to look at the car tonight.
Please give me a call.
I want to ask you some questions in regards to car.

I will be here until Wed. looking at different cars.

me again

If you are unable to locate me, can you please email me with more on this car. I may be willing to take on the repairs if they are are not too expensive. Maybe you can give me a better ball park on a price to offer.

reggiefd@bellsouth.net

or maybe I can call you.

car

Reggie,
I actually talked with Steve this evening and told him that I would buy his car after talking to him further. I had sent out an inspection service and after that I talked to him quite a bit tonight and decided that I would fly in Wed. morning and purchase from him.
Thanks,
LARRY

Car

Hey Reggie,
I talked with Steve on Sunday evening, he sold the car to a local, BUT, I found a super car here local that I am going to look at tonight. Teal 91 with 80k under 10 grand!

I think I have found my Vette.

Good luck on your search!

LARRY

ReggieD said:
770-862-0610 or 0620

I am going to look at the car tonight.
Please give me a call.
I want to ask you some questions in regards to car.

I will be here until Wed. looking at different cars.

Reggie,
Have you found your Vette yet? I think I finally found a local one - 91 Aqua and everything I want in a car! I tell you I have bought many cars, the Corvette saga is by far the hardest decision that I have had to make regarding which one to buy.
Sounds like you are going through the same thing!

Good Luck and let me know,

LARRY

Pick up my car on Friday.

Just wanted to confirm that I am picking up my car on Friday. I made the deal tonight after the 2nd inspection. Looking forward to having this bad boy in my garage. I will have pictures posted after I clean up and detail. Probably beginning of next week.
THE CORVETTE SAGA BEGINS!:cool

I am soooo very happy.:Twist

LARRY:cool

We are two of a kind

I found a white one that I will be picking up tomorrow.
I gave the guy half down and I will give him the other half tomorrow.

GREAT TO HEAR

Well it looks like we have closed this topic huh? That is great news. Did you find local? What year?
Congratulations. Need to get some pictures put up when you can. I am going to spend the weekend detailing and taking pictures and then posting them probably beginning of next week.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom