Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking to trade my 86' C4 for a C3.

L

limomanb

I've decided on owning a C3. I want my C4 to have a good home and thus..a good owner. This is why I'm listing it here first.
My Vette:

1986 Silver Metallic with Graphite interior, auto, approx 87K miles. Original paint is in excellent condition with only minor dings in the expected places. Smoke color tinted top. Mechanically it's stock except for Borla exhaust. New Falken tires, only 3 months old with stock rims. I've just had the 90K service performed ...all fluids changed. Have receipts for everything from 70K miles. I am the 3rd owner.
When I bought this car, I was told that it's always been a Southern California vehicle. I only use it on the weekends as I travel extensively on business and also own a Harley. Only in rain once since I've owned it (July 03) not that we have much rain here in San Diego.
All fluids have recently been changed including oil, brake fluid, differential,coolant flushed.
Car has been gently driven as well.....people dont understand why I own a Vette because I'm generally a cautious and rather slow driver.

Also recently replaced:Emblems, window moldings (both sides), IAC, plugs, EGR, valve cover gaskets, prom, oil sending unit. Have receipts for everything.
Interior is an 8 out of 10. Some cracks in the seats...but no tears/rips. A little faded carpet in the rear. Rear window is tinted very dark as well. I have the original owners manual. Everything works. Overall a strong running car.
I would like:
C3 in comparable condition. I'm not a wrench and don't want to be bringing this thing to the shop every week(I know...I know...it's a Vette...it'll need repairs). Would like strong running car. Hopefully a California car..but open to look at others.
To be honest...I could probably fetch around 9-10k for my Vette right now in private sale. Hoping to trade for something of comparable value.Hope we can work something out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom