Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looks like changed the wheels off this one...

*89x2*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...014QQitemZ330252959989QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Wow, talk about a big, hmmmmm...... :ugh At least he still has them...

6396_1.JPG

The run-flats looked pretty goofy on it, but it's almost disappointing to see them go. I hope they ended up on another Callaway car, like a Corvette.

i cant tell you how many people have tried to sell me low profiles for my wifes new hummer:puke

i just dont understand it, fine i have no plans on going off into the woods with it.... but who knows what i might get the urge to do, then i have to switch the damn things out come october..... and i think it looks stupid!

[* Erin voice over mode *]

MARK !!
why do we have 3 sets of these Callaway wheels now ? Are these also all left side ones ?
[/* Erin voice over mode *]

;) :chuckle
ps how was little CRD birthday.

any idea who bought the wheels ? or was my guess correct.

Wasn't me....I tried a year ago and they never replied. This year the funds just aren't there for them :(

CRD is doing great and heading back to Bowling Green for the Labor event....age 2 : 1st trip ever = National Corvette Museum 2007:)

Now the he is 2.....taking him back to make sure he doesn't forget ;)

PS already have 4 sets

PS already have 4 sets

GULP :eek:hnoes

today I was offered for a 1992 silver coupe with aerobody ( engine decals only , window decals and signed steering wheel ) GM 5 spoke wheels.
on dutch registration. ( around 25K pricerange)
about the decals the owner stated he got them as a 1 off exception as being a friend of RC.

Erin's car keeps coming back and again again into my mind.

well see what happens ;)

All waxed runs like new just let me know... I have 1 too many my wife says (can't believe I'm repeating suck language but the dollar just is not holding ground to the Euro currently and the price of gas and value of savings are heading in opposite directions....not a good combo)

These were too cheap to pass up, so I added them to the collection. I'll save the tires in case anybody ever wants to put the Burbon back to original. The owner of the truck will keep the specially made 8 lug to 5 lug Callaway adaptors with it. Good thinking.

Anthony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom