Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looks Like Everyone Wants A Z06...

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
... instead of a Viper or a Shelby. When I took this poll the C6 Z06 was at 60% but then we all knew that would be the case, right;). Cast your vote and drive home the obvious fact.

I'm actually a little suprised the Viper is not only so low in the voting, bit it's dead last. I mean I figured the Vette would win the voting but holy landslides Batman, that's just embarrassing.

$35,000 premuim?

I saw 2 SHELBYS on the showroom floor on Wednesday. (Along with 2 Saleens,1 a vert.) They both had a "market adjustment" of $35,000 (thirty five thousand) over the msrp. The Shelbys also had a gas guzzler tax of $2,600 and the Saleens were $1,300! FoMoCo also offers a "quarter mile" performance package for these. With the "market adjustment" the total price for a SHELBY is $83,000 plus T & L! I think those cars are going to be sitting a looooooonng time!

I'm actually a little suprised the Viper is not only so low in the voting, bit it's dead last. I mean I figured the Vette would win the voting but holy landslides Batman, that's just embarrassing.
Maybe I'm biased, I've heard of the "Corvette Mystique", but I never heard of the "Viper Mystique". :D

Maybe I'm biased, I've heard of the "Corvette Mystique", but I never heard of the "Viper Mystique". :D
Oh, don't get me wrong, I am in no way suprised the Vette is on top, just that the Viper is so un-sought after;LOL. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they've been selling them for over 10 years now and you never see them being driven for me than an occasional weekend cruise.

Ahh, gotta love a Vette:D.

Read the new ish of Motor Trend... not that they said anything I already didnt know..

I have a soft spot for all things Ford, and I sure as heck wouldnt mind getting a new 500.

But NOTHING compares to a Z06 . First it is just plain beautiful, from any angle it is senic overkill.

Vipers in person are cool, but theres just a much higher lever of eye kandy refinement with a Z06. Chevy always made just prettier cars, end of con...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom