Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Louisiana NCRS this weekend!!!

crause

Corvette
75 Convertible-steel blue / 2000 lt. pewter conv.
Just wondering if any CAC members would be at the NCRS show this weekend. This will be my first show to participate in. Not going for the NCRS standards just the open show part. Here are the details. It is at the Lamar Dixon Expo Center near Gonzales, La. . Do a google search for Lamar Dixon Expo and check it out.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Corvette Restoration Society Chapter Meet Car Show
Corvette Car Show
www.ncrs.org
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dates:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]April 2-3, 04[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Times:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Friday, April 2, 04
8 am - 5 pm
Saturday, April 3, 04
8 am - 5 pm
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Location:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4-H Building[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Admission:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not Available[/font]

I might go on Saturday (if I get all of my chores done). I don't live far from there at all.

That is a picture of my car in the post so if you see it come and intoduce yourself. Are you bringing your vette?

Andy

I may be able to slip by sometime on Saturday. Perhaps after noon. There is not really anyway I can get my vette there (unless I had a trailer). (I don't have it road-legal right now.)

Sorry guys. Didn't make it. Although, I had just an enjoyable time wrestling with 2 squirrels that decided to live in my attic. (I may still be in there!)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom