Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Love or leave???? Please reply with your vote

Callaway Decal, Should it be a part of the option?

• Total voters

*89x2*

The decal on the side of the glass - Love, or leave??

n18800375_33361864_1640.jpg

As an outsider to the Callaway following, I could do without the decal. There were other examples of cars that GM themselves (and I believe that Callaway has not been bought-off by GM) had added a decal, and to me it looked as an afterthought...sorry!

They should consider a script of the name Callaway smartly placed somewhere or some special emblem.

GerryLP:cool

Thanks - FWIW, there are three key emblems on the exterior of the car. A large one on the tail and one small one on either side that say CALLAWAY.

Other smaller emblems are on the hood or inside that say other things :cool

IMG_1926smaller.jpg

I think it should be included in the package, only the font should be little smaller.

like on your SNAT Chris.this one is too flashy.

just small letters saying Callaway supercharged 580

YUM, :thumb

The smaller decal on the pillar post looks fine. The other badges look great. The new owner could always remove the post decal if he or she desired.

I agree with C6MAN. I like Chris' decal on his SNAT and will have on mine in the future.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU PUT THE BADGING!
THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELEAVE IT'S REAL EVEN WITH THE CALLAWAY BODY.
MY C5 HAS THE CALLAWAY NAME IN SEVEN DIFFERANT LOCATIONS AND MOST PEOPLE DON'T NOTICE.

I too am an outsider but I wanted to chime in.

I’ve always admired Callaway’s and their sophistication. Having seen some of the up-level interiors over the years that have been produced have left me drooling. Not to mention the performance levels they produce.

The white "CALLAWAY" decal is a good start. It would be nice to see a treatment that incorporates the red white and blue banner that precedes the CALLAWAY logotype. I’ve seen the full Callaway logo in their print ads and have really come to like the overall feel of the ads. I get that sense of sophistication when I view their ads.

IMHO, the horizontal logo treatment at the lower-left of the home page would be right on the money. http://www.callawaycars.com/

B17Crew
:w

I'll take all the Callaway badging I can get !! Put it across the top of the windsheild if they want !

I don't like it, to me it just looks like a cheap sticker put on and gives it something of a ricerish look almost. To me, the callaway across the back and side badges behind the front tire are enough. I think if they wanted to add it to the glass somewhere, engraving it into the glass either at the bottom rear corners of the door windows, or the front bottom corners on the sides of the hatch glass would look nice.

I liked the decal there when I saw it. The little tiny emblems on the side aren't noticeable like that one is when you are standing next to the car looking it over.

I like it but mabe move it down towards the bottom of the windshield, like on the test C5/C6 test cars.:thumb

I'll take all the Callaway badging I can get !! Put it across the top of the windsheild if they want !

On second thought.....I'll take mine on the back window
Same color as the car, so it blends a little better.

And it will let everyone know, what just blew them away !!

:crazy

CALLAWAY MARKINGS ARE ALWAYS OPTIONAL!
YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAR DONE WITH NO DECALS OR BADGES.
CALLAWAY CARS WILL ONLY USE BADGING ON A CAR THAT REEVES LIKES.

IMO, when it comes to decals on a Corvette, less is more. If Callaway wants to put a sticker on the windshield pillar, cool, but make it small and unobtrusive.

:thumb Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom