Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Low Rise Vehicle Lift

McSnagg

Corvette
1988 Triple Black Convertible Z52 4+3
Does anyone know of a good low-rise lift that works well with a Corvette? I am referring to the type that lays flat on the floor and pivots to lift the vehicle to about a 24-36 inch working height, perfect for routine maintenance and detailing.

I have seen these before, but don't know if it is practical for a Corvette.

Does anyone have one? Photos?

Thanks
:w

I've seen several of our C1-C2 guys use this type
http://www.kwiklift.com/
don't know how it will work on a newer lower Vette
I have a 9000 lb 2 post and to get my lowered C5 on it I have to put the front tires on skates first. ;LOL

I don't have the ceiling height to accomodate a two or four post lift so I'm seriously considering the KwikLift. I haven't seen one in person yet but I really like the drive on aspect because you have full access under the car. There are several ways to deal with the approach angle. And that will be a challenge with three different cars ('70 droptop, '90 ZR-1 & '78 Trans Am). I also like the fact that you can store a vehicle on it rather than put up/take down the darn thing every time you use it.

Thanks Grumpy...Do you have a set of these?

They look like a quality product.

Norsky4360 ;what do you have to have for cieling height for one of these? I have looked at several brands and all require at least 9ft. I would be interested in something I could use in 8ft. 6in. do you know of any? Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom