Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT1 parts for sale

U

UB2 SLOW

I am doing a major change over this weekend. I am going to have the following available=All parts are from 1996 LT1 Auto with about 69,000 miles. LT1 Camshaft, Heads, 1.5 RR, Intake, Throttle body, Air Filter(K&N) with housing, Air Foil, Exhaust Manifolds, Water Pump, Timing Chain, HPP III for 96 auto LT1, LT1 Mufflers, Fuel Injectors and Pulley's. Make an offer.:)

Parts

Is that the stock housing or the K+N Metal Air cleaner Lid?

Its the stock housing with a K&N air filter

LT4 and then some

This is what is going on this weekend=Vortex power ram, 58 mm throttle body, LT4 intake(ported to match throttle body and heads) LT4 Heads( Stage II port and polish), 1.6 RR, LT4 hotcam, Headers, Extreme duty timing chain, Water pump, Underpulley, 8mm taylor wires with Bosch platinum plugs, Adjustable fuel pressure reg, Ed Wright custom program, Yank 2800 TC, Transmission cooler, 30lb fuel injectors and New Hoses. Its going to be a busy weekend.

I will try, but I have no self control when there are horses to be released. :_rock :_rock

I will post it all.

As soon as I get to the track, I will post all the numbers. I just got 3.73's put in two weeks ago. I wanted to go to the track, but it has been raining.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom