Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Conv. Asking Price?

1996 LT4 Topic

Reno Rob

Corvette
2006 Monterey Red Vert
I will soon be ordering a new C6, and selling my C4. I would like to know what you guys think a reasonable asking price for my LT4 conv. should be. It is white/gray/blk, 37,000 miles, power driver/passenger sport seats, Delco Bose c.d/cassette, electronic ac/heater, Firestone Firehawk SZ50 tires with 8000 miles, new battery, opti spark and water pump have been changed. On a scale of 1-10 this car is a 9. It is located in Reno, Nv. What are your thoughts on value?

I wish as I have LT4 also, but I think 16 - 20 is all you'll get. Good luck:)

Reno Rob said:
I will soon be ordering a new C6, and selling my C4. I would like to know what you guys think a reasonable asking price for my LT4 conv. should be. It is white/gray/blk, 37,000 miles, power driver/passenger sport seats, Delco Bose c.d/cassette, electronic ac/heater, Firestone Firehawk SZ50 tires with 8000 miles, new battery, opti spark and water pump have been changed. On a scale of 1-10 this car is a 9. It is located in Reno, Nv. What are your thoughts on value?

I would say yo can get between 22500. and 24000.00 with those low miles.
If you like I can order your car for you and take yours in on trade.

I would say the above (22500-24000) is also about right. I bought my LT4 Vert about 18 months ago for 21500 with 28K on it. Verts are worth more - originally, 7K more.

JCS44
LT4 Vert, Blk/Blk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom