Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LTPWS-Sensors

Corvette
96' LT4
a good while back.............i was and still am.....looking 4 a needle............4needles actually................LTPWS sensors.........full set
at least the RF GM p/n 10161855 Epic p/n 10005004 white/blue label .....i was also the victim of an installation gone bad

As far as I know, there are no new sensors available anywhere.

Someone might have some used ones.

Good luck with your search.

Hopefully, someone will see this and chime in.

SAVE the WAVE! :w

I purchased a replacement at Tabor Corvette Parts on line and it worked fine. They get them off of wrecked vettes, so they may not have all of them. Do a google search on used corvette parts and then call the people on the resultant search. One thing to remember, GM changed the sensors in 1993, so don't take the pre 1993 sensors as they won't work. If I remember, Spanish Vettes on the CAC had some for sale.
Barrett

I purchased a replacement at Tabor Corvette Parts on line and it worked fine. They get them off of wrecked vettes, so they may not have all of them. Do a google search on used corvette parts and then call the people on the resultant search. One thing to remember, GM changed the sensors in 1993, so don't take the pre 1993 sensors as they won't work. If I remember, Spanish Vettes on the CAC had some for sale.
Barrett

i seemed 2have missed this....is your post still accurate info....?
i'll follow up if it is...thanks jd

email me plz

still needed

LTPWS-Sensors

a good while back.............i was and still am.....looking 4 a needle............4needles actually................LTPWS sensors.........full set
at least the RF GM p/n 10161855 Epic p/n 10005004 white/blue label .....i was also the victim of an installation gone bad​

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom