Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magnaflow Exhaust

96vetteLT4

After listening to every exhaust sound from a corvette I could find I went with the Magnaflow mufflers with the LT1 tips. I got these from Corvette Central for 239.00 complete. The nice thing about these mufflers is that all you have to do is measure and make one cut per muffler. They come so that the mufflers fits over your stock pipe. I think this is something special that Corvette Central is doing as Magnaflow doesn't list this option. It looks like Corvette Central got the mufflers and welded the proper factory bolt on hanger asembly along with the LT1 tips. The quality is fantastic:D . I heard these mufflers on a 96 vette LT 4 at a car show and the sound was perfect. After bolting them on and adjustment I welded the spots where the clamps would have gone and it looks like it's from the factory but with a nice sound...and no resonation!!!.A nice rumble like the old muscle cars and going though the gears sounds like something from a movie. Magnaflow has a web site where you can hear some of the sounds. A definate increase in power can be felt. I knew "MARIO" wouldn't let me down.

96vetteLT4 said:
They come so that the mufflers fits over your stock pipe. I think this is something special that Corvette Central is doing as Magnaflow doesn't list this option. It looks like Corvette Central got the mufflers and welded the proper factory bolt on hanger asembly
Magnaflow makes them this way

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom