Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magnetic Red Club

M

mikesC5

OK...we have a MY forum...how 'bout a Magnetic Red Forum.

Let's see what's more popular. I have only seen 2 MR's over the last 3 months.

Vette_page.jpg

Me too

Just got a 99 coupe a few weeks ago. Love the color but I love all the corvette colors. Your looks very nice
Have good one

Jim

I'm in. Now I know what mine will look like once I get chrome wheels.

mag red 2

mag red rules, how the hell do i upload a photo, any help?

PUSHIN440 said:
mag red rules, how the hell do i upload a photo, any help?
PUSHIN440
Make sure the file size is 83k or less.
Then upload it by replying to the thread, scrolling down to the additional options section, then click on the Manage Attachments button. You'll get a dialog box with a browse button- browse for the file on your hard drive, then click upload. Wait until it finishes....you're all set.

Tammy

Mag Red II is #1

cool my 1st upload of a photo, thats my pride and joy....Thanks MsShroder...

Does a Carmine Red Metallic Count?

:w
How about a 1998 Carmine Red? Looks like the same color to me. Seems like they just changed the name and added a $500 price tag to the option. I've been told by many that they think it is the most elegant of the Corvette colors.

I haven't seen many of the CR or MR - I like that, makes mine more special.

Haven't got the most recent shots developed yet, but here is one from the dealership where I bought it.

attachment.php

Then upload it by replying to the thread, scrolling down to the additional options section, then click on the Manage Attachments button. You'll get a dialog box with a browse button- browse for the file on your hard drive, then click upload. Wait until it finishes....you're all set.

Tammy

Hey Ms Tammy,
When I tried to attach 2 pictures of my car, I got an error on the first and it told me that the picture was already attached to another thread. So this means once a picture is used it can't be used again in another thread?
JAG

As my name says, I think the mag red is one very cool color. Haven't seen a new C6 mag red yet, but hope it looks as good as the C5's

XLR8 said:
Hey Ms Tammy,
When I tried to attach 2 pictures of my car, I got an error on the first and it told me that the picture was already attached to another thread. So this means once a picture is used it can't be used again in another thread?
JAG
JAG,
Actually, the forum software does that as a means of saving space. If your pic has already been uploaded to another thread, you don't need to re-save it, you can import it here using the image key:
insertimage.gif

Click that key and in the pop-up window that appears, type in the properties of the pic you previously uploaded (obviously, you will need to go find that other pic, click it to enlarge, then right click and select "properties" before you will be able to copy the URL for the pic.)

When you pasted the URL of the pic, click "OK" and it will load your picture into your thread.

:w
-Patrick

Hey Jag,

Yes, just what Patrick said :) You can only upload it once, but once it is uploaded, you can link to it as many times as you want.

If you need to find the thread where you uploaded that attachment before, go into User CP and look down the left side for the Attachments link. That will show you all the attachments you've uploaded. You can click on the one you want, which will put its address up in the address bar. Use that in the image popup window that Patrick talked about.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
PUSHIN440

Tammy
I love mag. red.This is one fine car!

There was a Carmine/Mag Red club over at that "other" Corvette forum group, but it doesn't appear to be very active - last update Jan '04...

'01 Mag Red II with Oak convert here - GT

Thanks!

Hi all :w

Thanks a million Patrick and Tammy. The idea of saving server space occurred to me, and I knew I had to be missing something because I've seen other photos on more than one thread. :confused Thanks for clearing that up.

Love that Carmine Red/ Magnetic Red! A beautiful color! We'll have to start our own "club" here at :CAC

JAG
The road is waiting for you.

Count me in!....but hopefully not for long.....trying to sell 'er.

-Kenny

Kenny, when I saw this thread your car was the first one I thought of.

I've always liked the way your avatar seems to just glow.

I hope you find a good home for her.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom