Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magnetic Red Coupe

M

maddadd69

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I am looking for a Magnetice Red C5 coupe die-case in either 1:24 or preferably 1:18 scale. I have found convertibles but no coupes. At Carlisile I asked the model guy at the Mid-America stand and he told me that none were ever made. Does anyone know it that is true or not. Any help would be appreciated, I would really like to have a die-case of my 2001.

Thanks,
Morgan

The 99 dealer promo coupe in 1/25 scale, is Magnetic Red with oak interior. That's the only Magnetic red C5 coupe model, that I know of.

Burago (sp?) Die Cast makes one 1:18th scale. Actually I think (don't quote me) it's a '98 so it's really Carmine Red.....pretty much the same color. I have the pamphlet at home with my models so I will post the info here tomorrow. Again, I don't recall the year so it very well could be Magnetic Red.

-Kenny

My recollection was correct. It's a '98 coupe/targa which would be Carmine Metallic....pretty much the same color. It looks as if it has grey interior. It's 1:18 scale. I'm sure you have to order it either from their website or by phone. Hopefully it's still available. I'll leave the info below. Good luck!

www.bburago.com
(312) 372-5510

Chevrolet Corvette Targa
COD. # 3396

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom