Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Make it STOP, Please !! !!

Corvette-Pilot

Corvette
1994 Black Rose Coupe
I'm so sick of this weather :mad
Put her back on the road 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to driver yet.

It just keeps snowing and snowing........

I gotta move back to AZ

We just got a couple of inches overnight here. But it's supposed to be back up to 60 at the end of the week!

I tell ya, it's not supposed to snow in April!:L

Got a couple inches on the weekend, over a foot 100 miles south of me. Parked car again and went snowmobiling sunday!:J Supposed to get better through the week. Wanna put on my new ACCEL ignition system and try it out!:bu

Just gotta change your Lattitude, dude ;-)

Head south my friends!
Susan and I have had our vette 26 days, have had the top off nearly every time we drive her, and (gasp) have put over 1k miles on her!!!

I feel for you guys, really.. Snow. havent seen it in nearly 10 years. Hurricanes, had 2 last year, 7 days apart. Nothing more than bad thunderstorms with a high gulf surge.
(so far) :)

Have faith all ye who are above the Mason Dixon Line.. Summer is headed your way!

Rain
www.Rainontheinternet.com

What's snow?????:m

I will make a petition to the sun god in your name this evening.

SNOW

SNOW SO FAR TODAY IN NJ WE HAVE FOUR INCHES AND ABOUT FIVE MORE ON THE WAY THEY SAY. IS THIS CRAZY .IT IS SPRING BOTH OF MY VETTES ARE SITTING IN THE GARAGE AGAIN .IT IS CAR SHOW SEASON . WE HAD ENOUGH SNOW THIS YEAR IN NEW JERSEY :(

Oh boy, more snow today in RI. More sand and salt and plows to open up the pot holes that have just been filled. Disgusting!

Rabbit said:
What's snow?????:m

I will make a petition to the sun god in your name this evening.
:BOW

Me do um sun dance :dance

They closed all schools with "early dismissal" but it just started snowing here about 45 minutes ago!!! I am just north & west of Hartford. They are still calling for 5 to 10 inches yet the peak of the storm was due between 2pm & 5pm?!! I hope they blew this forecast; enough is enough.

Keep it in Connecticut - PLEASE

I agree enough is enough. We had some good old heavy steady rain on Saturday, washed away all the old road crap and tonight we start all over again. YUK!

Hey... I'm SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon line and we still got sleet and snow today.

Global warming? Hm. Need to go drive our emission-spewing V8's around some more and take care of that :) .
[RICHR]

2 more Friggin inches

:mad

Oh the humanity .......

Hey "Rain",
I hope your AC works good come summer time :cool
While me and the misses cruise around the White Mountains !

Gulf Breezes, mon

No worries here. I am originally from the Mississippi Delta, Indianola to be exact.

Went to highschool there, college, plus gigged and farmed cotton till 1996.
So I know what REAL heat is.

Im now on the coast.....
No worries.. Wonderful gulf breezes to push it all around and keep us cool! :cool

Take care and let us know when you get that driveway cleared! hehehe

Stay warm buddies,
Rain
MS Gulf Coast(soggy today, but warm)

Well.

Here in Russia ... Moscow ... the weather is also playing with me.
There has been rising temperatures, but yesterday ... SNOW :-(

Anyway. The temperature will rise again here in the next days, and spring will start. Short spring and then summer.

To those unfamiliar with Russia, I can tell, that temperature in winter came down to MINUS 37 Celsius, and last summer we reached PLUS 42 Celsius.

Can you beat that ? .. 80 degrees Celsius in change.

Anyway. Should be Vette owner very soon now :)

CUA
Morten :w

moscowbo! Guess were on the same lattitude because those temps were just about exactly what we got here last year. -15C here this morning, ENOUGH!:mad This makes it a full 6 months/winter this year. I'm buying a little place in Florida so I can say F.U. to these kinds of winters soon!:drink

I'm also really tired of winter and the Vette is scheduled to come out of storage on the 15th (I don't have a garage) but thinking about extending the lease on the garage where she is sleeping.

In the last 10days we have had 14 inches of snow not including 4 of days it has rained, very frustrated. Would like to move south but Maryland and Virginia have had some really bad weather too.

The weather for the next week isn't all that great either but maybe bring the Vette out will seed the sun to show itself. Well the Stanley Cup playoffs are starting and that with a couple of Labatts will help subside my gloom. :drink :beer

Chuck :w

chockey! You sound like a Canuck! (Stanley Cup, 14 inches of snow in April and labatts to get you through!:beer

I feel blessed, New York state is next to Canada, been playing hockey for 31yrs, we have Labatts in the lockeroom after every game, Many friends are from Canada. I bought my Vette from a guy from Montreal, I go fishing in Quebec, our pro hockey here is the AHL team of the Ottawa Senators.

Canada is a wonderful country and the people are as honest as they come, What more can I say.

Chuck :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom