Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Man I love my C5

T

TWOBUELLS

Just can't quit starring at it. This car is a dream come true. I've wanted a Corvette all my life , but kept putting one off due to the negative input from so many people i know. Then the C5 came along and i was hooked. Don't really care what anyone has to say now, as I'm in heaven.
Also would like to say this is one great site with a ton of useful info for a new corvette owner like myself. Thanks
Joe

:w :w :w :w

Great car, great fraternity :D

Joe,

Welcome to the :CAC and Congrats on your "new" C5. It's nice when we can realize our dreams, isn't it?

Lots of useful info and great people here. Enjoy! And don't forget the tradtional wave when you encounter another Vette... but be ready - some will return it, some won't.

What color is your Vette? Post some pictures when you can... we love pictures!
:w Jane Ann

Congrats on the C5 TWOBUELLS, and welcome to CAC.

I've had most people compliment my C5, but one thing I hear alot is "The a$$ end is soooo wide!"
I tell 'em "That's what I like about it."

Good luck and enjoy!!!!

welcome twobuells.c5 are nice cars ,as are all vetts of course.
i have an aunt & uncle in whitehall.
jeff

Congratulations on your new baby and welcome to the :CAC.
Enjoy it as much as you can and don't forget to waive to your fellow vette owners in the street :w

BTW, where is your pictures man? we would love to see pictures of your new ride.

Joe,

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your vette.
Unless the negative input came from actual vette owners, I wouldn't pay it much heed :D

Glad to have you with us.

Tammy

Joe,
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! I'm sure just about any question you many have about your Corvette will find an answer here.

Post some pics of your C5 when you get a chance- we love pics! :)

:w
-Patrick

TWOBUELLS said:
Just can't quit starring at it. This car is a dream come true. I've wanted a Corvette all my life , but kept putting one off due to the negative input from so many people i know. Then the C5 came along and i was hooked. Don't really care what anyone has to say now, as I'm in heaven.
Also would like to say this is one great site with a ton of useful info for a new corvette owner like myself. Thanks
Joe
Just remember, always respect your elders, c1,c2,c3,c4 and save the wave. I recently purchased a y2k vert, I cant pry the keys out of my wifes hands longenough to get a ride behind the wheel. Enjoy the feeling!
:_rock

Can't figure out how to post picture. Help Please.
Joe

Joe, you can also upload pics straight to the CAC if they have been resized to be 83k or less. Have a look at some of the info in this thread (click here). Give a shout if anything isn't clear.

Tammy

That's a neat shot. Looks good- but I wish it were bigger :L

Tammy

Let me add my congratulations, also. You've become one of a very special group of people...Corvette owners!! And welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Much information, great people, fabulous camaraderie here, and we're glad you're one of us.:)

Did you make it to Carlisle this past weekend? If not, put it on your "must do" list for next August.

Elaine

TWOBUELLS said:
Just can't quit starring at it. This car is a dream come true....

I know the feeling, I can't take my eyes off of it. I bought a 98. I upgraded the old rims a year ago to the C5 5 spoke rims. I felt the wheel well need some of a substantial fill of rubber and trims with all the concept cars out today. So last week I changed them to the C6 Rims and new flame tread tires -- I was concerned about changing the tires from 18s rear and 17s front to 19's and 18s and after a few tries the tires filled in nicely and handles beautifully. -- I'm in love with it again! :)

98_vett_wC6rims.jpg

Nice. I'm thinking of making my next one black. It's a slick color during the day or night. Btw, tomorrow I'm going to pay a speeding ticket for going $120 -- darn!

Best,

Joseph

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom