Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Martin number 1 seed in the Chase!

But the really good news is that Kyle Busch didn't make the cut! The chase will be really enjoyable this season!:Steer

YES!!!!!!!!!!:beer
It will be nice without KB. :thumb

I believe it's average finish and number of wins. I'd really like to see Mark finally win his championship, he's paid his dues and has been great for the sport.:upthumbs

I think that the chase is stoopid.......lol
why cant we just race all year and the guy or gal with the most points...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER..!!!!!!!!
the chase is hype and fluff
huff
or
flype
its all drama queen stuff
i wish kyle bush would win every race from now till the end..
the chase sucks.....
other than that
i am a big time mark fan.
lol

I just can't figure out how Martin got there ???????Tony was 200+ points ahead of everyone last week ????

they changed the format. everyone in the chase, gets the same number of points, then they get the extra 10 for each win, that is why mark is leading, he has 4 wins, tony only has 3 as does jimmy j, some of the guys that don't have wins are all tied with 5000 each.

MONEY - It's all about da money!

why cant we just race all year and the guy or gal with the most points...
If a driver ran away with the points in the old format a lot of folk quit watching races/tv before the end of the year/season because the championship was over, money rules! ;squint:

:lou
Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Well I think a lot of fans wish Mark the best but I would be surprised .I hate to say it but JJ will be right up there .Jeff will do well and Tony and Ryan have cone great to even get into the chase.

JR - I think Tony feels the same way!

tony-stewart-miss-sprint-cup.jpg

"Miss Sprint Cup Monica Palumbo & Miss Sprint Cup Anne-Marie Rhodes"​

Hype dept

It's fairly obvious that NASCAR is not racing, it's motorized entertainment, isn't it?
So Petty is going to the enemy camp and ford will have more hype to scream about:puke

We'll keep our eyes on continuing Vette victories in road racing - as long as they don't keep getting neutered for winning!

I'd prefer to see Martin or Smoke walk-away with the Trophy, and suspect that Johnson will be in the mix before it's all-over, too

Im a JR. fan and he didn't make the cut. Gonna have to wave the Mark Martin flag, we are both from Arkansas, so i would be rooting for one of the good ole boys. Wouldn't mind seeing Smoke take it, if Martin doesn't, after all the flac he caught about whether or not he would be a success as an owner driver.

Me likey Sprint Cup girls!

Would be nice to see Martin get his championship but I don't think it will happen....

here is what we would all love to see..
the Z1R pace car ..instead of pulling off the track
hammer it to the mat and see what it will do on a super speedway..im thinking it is just as fast or faster than the NASCAR COT, except with the air conditioner on..and the MP3 player blasting "BORN TO BE WILD"
.lol

here is what we would all love to see..
the Z1R pace car ..instead of pulling off the track
hammer it to the mat and see what it will do on a super speedway..im thinking it is just as fast or faster than the NASCAR COT, except with the air conditioner on..and the MP3 player blasting "BORN TO BE WILD"
.lol
Don't forget that Brett Bodine drives the pacecar so he'd more than likely crash it!;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom