Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Maryland plate - anyone interested

navy2kcoupe

Corvette
2000 Navy Blue Coupe A4 Z51
My wife and I used to live in Ellicott City, but moved to Massachusetts in 1973. I had to retitle the '68 Buick that we had to Massachusetts, and kept the plate from Maryland. I was cleaning out the shed a few days ago and came across it again, and thought I would offer it up, FREE, to anyone from Maryland that wants an old plate to display on their (71 or 74) Vette.
I'll send it to the first person that wants it, and I'll even pay the postage
Andy :w

DSC_0001.jpg

Andy,
I am not from MD, but I have a growing license plate collection and don't have one from MD. If your still have it I would be interested.
Rich

Andy,
I am not from MD, but I have a growing license plate collection and don't have one from MD. If your still have it I would be interested.
Rich
Rich, I would really like to have it go to someone that's gonna put it on their car, but if no one else hollers for it within a week, I guess that it's yours.
Andy :w

I made the Free State Corvette Club of Maryland aware of your post.

Hi Andy! Kudos gentlemen... to Andy for the offer and brandywine for passing the word along to his club. :thumb

Always glad to see Corvette owners helping each other out!

Rich, you should contact Vanity Plate Bob. Maybe the two of you have duplicates the other may be interested in.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom