Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MD/VA/DC Service & Loaners

Senator75

Corvette
2004 Commemorative
Can anyone give me any advice on good dealers in the MD/VA/DC area to take my vette in for work? I bought mine at a dealer 2.5 hours away, and I'm getting tired of driving that far every time a recall comes up.

Also, what has been everyone's experience with loaner cars when taking in your car for warranty service? I had plenty of trouble trying to get one for my last service. They finally gave me one once they realized that they couldn't get the work done in one day.

Sen

Sen - Two recommendations. Koons Tysons Chevy in Tysons Corner VA. They have a top Vette Tech there named Joe Malo. Over 15 years experience and tremendous reputation. Koons sponsors the Northern VA Corvette Club and they hold their meetings there. Just had mine serviced there, no problems. Talk to Bill Smith in service. Second recommendation would be Criswell Chevrolet in Gathersburg MD. I have not had my car serviced their but I do know they are an exclusive Corvette dealer and have a very clean shop. Criswell hosts an annual corvette show and shine I have been to for the past two years. They also support the Corvette Club of America Local MD chapter. As far as loaners are concerned, I do not have an answer for you. I am sure one of them may be able to accomdate. Good Luck.

Sport Chevrolet was recommended to me (I bought my car out of state). Sport, like Criswell and Koons, has a dedicated Vette techician. I have taken my Vette there to repair a leaking rear diff and first oil change. Very satisfied. I also have heard good things about Koons and Criswell.

Don't forget about Tony's Corvette shop, but I don't think he has loaners...He's located in Gaithersburg, MD

I use Crewell in Gaithersburg, MD. The service has been very good. They Enterprise for their loaners, you pay for the loanr, but they give you a deal.

Request a loaner when setting up your appointment and call to remind them the day before you take it in. That's what I do at Ken Dixon in Waldorf, MD and that gets me good results.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom