Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Mechanic Recommendation in North Fulton county Georgia

rojo_atlanta

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic Coupe
Does anyone have a vette mechanic to recommend in North Fulton county (Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta) Georgia? I hate taking my '81 to a dealership!

Tried that

Mike, thx for your reply. I tried that. Unfortunately the only lead on a club in this area turned out to be a dead-end.

i had this in another thread........ im seeing a pattern here!

i feel your pain, anyone around my parts who has even a sliver of knowledge about my car... the infamous crossfire fuel injection.... wants a piece of my liver just to look at it.... lukily if you have any mechanical ability of your own members of this forum will walk you through just about anything.... want to have fun..... try to find someone to paint it!! i just spent 2 hours (and a 12 pack of beer) trying to convince my life long friend to pain mine...... now im half drunk and he STILL wont paint my freakin car!!:mad

You might try Atlanta Corvette- I don't know if they have any availible time because the guys are busy going through the cars they sell. Keith there seems to be a good guy-very knowledgeable. You also might try talking to James at "The Last Detail"- right next door selling parts-he might know of someone. 770-414-0077

Richard

One of the members of the Classic Glass Corvette club in Marietta referred me to a shop in Powder Springs - American Corvette, Inc. 770-943-2530. I haven't used them, I try to do all the work myself.
Good luck.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom