Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Merry Christmas!!

Dave

Corvette
2001 Pewter coupe
Merry Christmas to everyone at CAC!!

I can't believe I drove my Corvette today on Christmas eve. The weather is great...no snow yet in this part of upstate New York.

Again, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Healthy New Yeay!!

Dave

Merry Christmas to one and all!

SAVE THE :w

Merry Christmas, Dave! I'm quite jealous of your continued Corvette-friendly weather and road conditions, but having a blizzard dump 36 inches on you in 30 hours will leave one feeling a bit jealous of those with clear roads. Enjoy it to the fullest!

:w
-Patrick

Well, some of us were "lucky" enough to have a VERY white Christmas...others will just have to make do and drive our C5s! No snow here in N. Inndeeannurr either, awfully grey, gloomy cold and damp tho; had hoped to take the C5 out today, but....

OTOH, my daughter and son-in-law created a beautifull, big mounted and framed printout of 3 pics of my C5 (including the one in my avatar) for a Christmas present. It's now in my office and will remain with me as long as I'm breathing: priceless. Merry Christmas! DFO

Merry Christmas to you Dave and all here at the:CAC .

I wish I could take mine for a spin, even though the roads are clear and dry and it's a bright sunny day there is too much sanding material so I won't risk rock chips. She's my "Baby" after all. I'll just have to wait till spring.

For those than do go for a drive I hope you enjoy every mile. :lou

Merry Christmas to you Dave, and to all you C5 CAC'ers.

It looks like your weather in NY is better than ours down here- just in time for Christmas eve, it turned chilly, windy and rainy. Not good for driving, but it is good for sitting around a fire :L

Tammy

Same Here

I didn't take the Rowdy1 mobile out, cold, wind and rain but the bright side, it's NOT snowing.
Merry Christmas All

MsSchroder said:
It looks like your weather in NY is better than ours down here- just in time for Christmas eve, it turned chilly, windy and rainy. Not good for driving, but it is good for sitting around a fire :L

Tammy

Kentucky's weather today is about the same as Georgia's. But tomorrow looks like it may be a corvette day! Merry Christmas Dave, and the same to all my great friends and fellow CAC'ers

Thanks - back at you! I got to drive yesterday too. It rained all day today so my baby stayed in her crib.

The weather in NJ has been great too! December 27th and had it out today to top off tank just in case it gets snowed in.....the garage that is ! Been nice for so long when we do get snow it will be a shock. I did put snow blower in garage today just in case. Hope everyone had a great Christmas,and all the best for this coming year too!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom