Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Middle Tennessee and Central Kentucky Vette Owners

L

lostintime53

The Corvettes of Clarksville, Clarksville, Tennessee cordially invites all Corvette owners in the Middle Tennessee and Central Kentucky areas to attend our German Banquet Vette Feast on Sunday, August 27th. This is our fourth year of doing this and it has always been a fun. Everyone that attended the previous events said they had a great time so let’s make it a repeat performance!

We will meet out of town Corvette owners and guests at the K-Mart parking lot on Madison Street at 12:00 PM on Sunday the 27th of August. Out of town Vettes should exit I-24 at Exit 11 (Highway 76) and proceed south (coming from Nashville turn left onto Hwy 76; coming from Kentucky, turn right onto Hwy 76) towards the city of Clarksville. In approximately three miles, you will arrive at a traffic light. From this light turn left, then a right turn to enter the K-Mart/Wendy's parking area. Around 12:30, we will depart and cruise to the Fort Campbell, Kentucky Sportsman's Lodge, about a 17-mile drive across town. It should take 25 minutes to get there.

Once we arrive at the Lodge, we will partake in an outstanding and tasty German buffet. The menu includes authentic German Schnitzel, various hot and cold vegetables, German potato salad and slaw, a salad bar, several desert offerings, and includes coffee, tea or soft drinks. German and domestic beers are available for an additional price. The Schnitzel at the Sportsman's Lodge was voted "Best Schnitzel in Clarksville" for the last five years in a row! The total cost for this event is $12.25 per person for the meal, which includes the gratuity. It is "pay as you go" so no money need be sent to us (credit cards are accepted). There will be Door Prizes and a 50/50 pot for those that wish to participate. Following the meal, we will hang out until you are ready to head home.

For those of you that would like, we are planning a short cruise through Fort Campbell. We will need a list of participants, car description, and license plate number so we can coordinate with the Installation’s Provost Marshal office due to the security requirements.

This event is open to any and all Corvette owners. We really hope to see many of you on Sunday, August 27th! If you plan on attending, please send an email to Corvetteinfo@bellsouth.net or just reply to this thread!

Remember the wave!

cruise

I may be able to make it. The NCM had another charity cruise to Irvine, Ky, on Friday nite, the 25th to benefit the NG guys who are deploying, and I thought about going to that one after work, but this one being on a Sunday at mid-day is a little easier to get up for. I will mark my calendar and see how things are going then since that is a week after I am in Detroit for the Dream Cruise. Heck, if the weather is good, I might do them both.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom