Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mirrored T-tops water spots.

Corvette
1981 white/blue interior automatic
I got stuck in a rain storm and now my mirrored t-tops have water spots all over them. I've tried windex, but they wont come off. Can anyone recommend a product that will take these spots of easily? Thanks for all replies.

-Tatortot

I used Zaino glass polish on my windows and it removed the water stains. :upthumbs I'm not sure about the mirrored T-Tops. Here is the infomation:

http://www.zainocharlotte.com/products.htm#anchor38917
[FONT=Arial,Times,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Times,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Z-12 CLEAR-VIEW GLASS POLISH[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Times,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Finally, a glass cleaner and polish that really works. We have yet to find a stain that it did not remove. Formulated with modified cleaners and mild abrasives, that deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces. Removes acid rain, water spots, road film, stubborn stains, annoying interior glass film and fine to medium scratches. This product will remove plasticizing (the hazy film that attaches to the inside of the windshield on all late model vehicles) in one application. Leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling. You will think the glass disappeared. Will not scratch or distort glass. Great for restoring old windshields. Can also be used to clean chrome and metal surfaces. For hand or machine use. Not for use on Coated Glass, painted or plastic surfaces.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks very much, Vetteforfun! This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it a shot.

-Tatortot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom