Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Misc. 68 parts F/S

skitch

Corvette
'90 Artic White Convertible
I have some parts from a 68 coupe that I total lost a few years ago. The back half of the car, door jambs back, inst. cluster in good cond,spare tire carrier, ect. let me know what you are looking for and I see if I still have it.

I haven't heard back from the seller. I guess he/she doesn't know they have email.

What is the condition of the dash/instruments

How about the vent control and heater control cables
The cluster is in very nice condition, tac and speedo. Speedo reads about 68000 miles which where actual. I'll have to dig out the boxes of parts to see if I still have the heater controls and cables. I'll update a list of what I have left soon.
Skitch

Can you send me photos of what the cluster looks like so i can judge the condition.

Also the do you have the heater control (photo?)

I have 1968 roadster with the interior in bad shape, just used original 1968 hardware.

Thanks

I will post some pictures this weekend of the cluster and look for the heater controls also. I will dig thru the boxes of parts and list some of the other parts also.:beer
Skitch

convertable parts

skitch,
do you have the drivers side windshield corner that mates with the soft top post. it has a nylon bushing inside of it ?
Also i need the console pc that has the windshield wiper switch in it and it has the corvette logo on it. my car does not have AC..
thanks,
Jim
I will post some pictures this weekend of the cluster and look for the heater controls also. I will dig thru the boxes of parts and list some of the other parts also.:beer
Skitch

My car was an non AC car also, I'm not sure I know what piece your talking about. Is it the windshield post cover?I do think I have that , also the other piece your asking about, is that the piece that houses the center gauges or the piece that houses the speedo and tach? I don't have the center piece , but I do the other. I'm going to get the parts out today and will know more later today. Hopefully I will have pictures if someone brings the camara home!:w

skitch,
do you have the drivers side windshield corner that mates with the soft top post. it has a nylon bushing inside of it ?
Also i need the console pc that has the windshield wiper switch in it and it has the corvette logo on it. my car does not have AC..
thanks,
Jim
I do have the windshield corner pieces, they have some pitts in the chrome but are not damaged in any other way,:w

Can you send me photos of what the cluster looks like so i can judge the condition.

Also the do you have the heater control (photo?)

I have 1968 roadster with the interior in bad shape, just used original 1968 hardware.

Thanks
Sorry , no heater contols or cables.
Skitch

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom