Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Missing Diagram?

frank_nesta

Corvette
1977 Convertible and 2017 Black Rose Grand Sport
I am redoing my front brakes and went to my trusty AIM and can not find a detailed diagram for 1977 corvette steering knuckle wheel hub assembly diagram. I was looking for the caliper bracket dust shield and associated hardware. Am I missing something?

I have a parts manual with a good blow up picture of all the components. I could scan it if you want. Exactly what are you looking for?

Tom

if you do that I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

I'll scan it later today and post it.

Thanks again Tom.

I have learned that it is not in the AIM because the knuckle wheel hub assembly was delivered to the factory as a assembly.

Sorry I didn't get this posted last night. Brought home a new puppy and he kept me busy. Here is the diagram. If you follow the fine lines they show the direction of assembly. The opposing page shows the part name and group by diagram number and that's where you go to find the part number. Anything listed in group 8.900 ect. is a bolt, washer ect. that is a standard part and is not listed in the Corvette parts manual. There is a separate Standard Parts Manual that lists these items but more than likely will not show any special head markings; just size and type. If you need any specific parts info from the diagram I can help there too.

Tom

Attachments

• File0017.Corvette frtsusp.jpg
    File0017.Corvette frtsusp.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
  • File0018Corvette frtsusp.2.jpg
    File0018Corvette frtsusp.2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom