Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Missing Screws in the depths of the dash

vetwanna

Corvette
1996 Polo Green Coupe
Well in spite of the efforts of GMjunkie I was able to find something that needed fixing on my new toy. I replaced the lights in the radio so now I can see the time and station at night. However I found a couple of screws missing as I got deeper into the dash. I know I could run down to the nearest hardware store and buy screws that would work but I would rather replace these screws with the original type (combination hex/tork on radio fastners) is there a source for these screws.

Thanks in advance

Vet.... that Polo Green 96 looks familiar. My son was interested but first up to bat with the cash wins. I hope the car is all that Junk advertised it to be. My son Rob ended up buying a 96CE from a local guy and he is thrilled too.

Good luck and enjoy!! ............. nut

The car is everything that Jesse said it was in the description and more I found Jesse a pleasure to do business with and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that is looking for a vette. Even now after the sale he still follows up and called me this morning to let me know he is sending me some screws, you can't ask for more than that.

Hope you son enjoys his corvette as much as I am enjoying mine didn't mean to beat anyone out of a deal just responded and made arrangements to go up and look at it and decided it needed to go home with me.

Take care.

No offense taken. You were in a better position than he was and that's the way life works. He is looking forward to picking it up Saturday. Until then he gets to clean out (his) side of the garage now. HAHAHA

Enjoy......... nut

Talked with Junkie the other day and I think he sent some off.Knowing junk i'm surprised he didn't drive 'em down.

Jesse? I think that's the first that I've heard anyone actually say the Junk's real name. :L

The Junk is a good guy. I met him a couple years ago when he drove up here for Bloomington Gold.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind, right now I am all set when Junkie who I bought the car from saw my message he called me up and sent an assortment of the screws I needed.

Vett Boy

You hit the nail on the head as soon as he read the message he was on the phone asking me what I needed and sent it out. I think he would have driven them down if I asked. Great guy I'm really glad you pointed me in his direction still on cloud nine with me christmas present. Take care and yell if you are in the area and need anything I owe you.

Edmond,

I'm probably in trouble for using his name, but you are right he is a great guy

Edmond,

Nah, I don't think you're in trouble. I think that no one knows him as his real name. We all just call him the Junk.

Edmond,

No, You aren't in Trouble!!! My name, address,and phone #'s are posted on my sight!!!And don't be afraid to get hold of me if you have Problems, I'll try to point you in the right Direction!! I want nothing but Miles of Smiles for my Customers!!!!
And yes I have ran a 1300 mi R/T Service Call on one of the vehicles I've Sold to a Customer in Jensen Beach Fl!!!! It was Charging Intermittently!!
He had taken to 2 places,(1 Alternator Shop,1 Chevy Dealer) they changed out 3 Alternator's and it still wouldn't Charge!!! I left at 3 am on a Saturday morning,got there about 1:30 pm and it was fixed by 3:00 pm after probing the Charging system with my Digital Prob and replacing the eye connector on the alternator main battery lead!!! Turned out it didn't need a Alternator just a eye connector on the back!!! I got a Prime Rib,Gas $$ some Sleep and Hauled for the Hill's and was home for Supper Sunday night!!
:Steer :lou :pat :upthumbs

Vett Boy

Take care and yell if you are in the area and need anything I owe you.
Oh No!!! I think vett boy is heading down there this week!!!!;LOL You guys call if you need bail $$ for feeding Sea Gulls Alka-Seltzer on the Beach!!!!!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :rotfl :D

Oh No!!! I think vett boy is heading down there this week!!!!;LOL You guys call if you need bail $$ for feeding Sea Gulls Alka-Seltzer on the Beach!!!!!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :rotfl :D
I've already let him know that i'll be down but can't stop this year .It's hard to get to far out of my wifes watchful eye.And when she's not around "old dog" is on watch.

All's well and in addition I will keep a supply of bail money on hand for any of those unfortunate enough to meet up close and personal with our fine law enforcement officers down here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom