Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

models

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
Last night i went down and bought the 1958 blue chevrolet Corvette 1/12th scale model. It sure stands out larger than life and i love it already , well when my wife got home and looked at it she insisted on us going to get a shelf unit to display the Corvettes. We went to the store and got a shelf unit and also bought another display case and then she insisted on looking at the diecast cars and she bought me 5 Johnny lightning cars and i then told her it was definetly time to go home, Got home and assembled the shelf unit and displayed some of my collection on it and it looks great. My collection still needs more Corvettes to go to finish it, if it will ever be finished , who knows.

All right!

I bet my husband would like me to demand he buy more 'toys'!

I'm usually saying "Step away from the tool aisle, and no one will get hurt!"

Can you post a pic of your new display rack?
Sil

I will try to take a digital picture this afternoon and try to post it.

Here's the picture of my 1958 chevrolet corvette 1/12th scale and my new shelf with'some' of my models

Beautiful!

What a beautiful display shelf! I like that you've kept the boxes, too. Very nice collection, if this is 'some'...how many do you have?
Silver

I have about 50 right now , but my collection is still growing. i need several more display boxes and i am thinking of buying another shelf unit like in the picture tommorrow, how'd you like the large 1959 corvette, the picture doesn't do it justice.

I liked it

especially since it was in the place of honor!
Sil

glad you liked it. I am continuing on with my collection.

You know....

...you'll never be done collecting Corvettes! ;)
Sil

Your right, it will keep on growing, as long as corvettes are around.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom