Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

momo steering wheel hubs for 1966.

bg516

Corvette
1966 roadster
i put a grant steering wheel on the car, but it sits too far away. i would like a wheel that sits about 3 inches closer to me. I used to have a 67 and i put a momo hub and wheel on it and it worked great.
but it seems that momo no longer lists a hub for the 66, and i am at wits end trying to find one. any suggestions on how to either space the grant wheel out another three inches or so, or to mount a momo hub?
thanks for any help you can give. The last advice i requested on the forum was great and the car is doing really fine
barry

This thread friom pro-touring.com might help. It looks like the Grant adapter used in conjunction with the Grant to Momo adapter might get you going. the links seem to be broken so you will have to do your own search on Summit for the adapters.

Tom

Momo hub for 67 Camaro/68 Chevelle

i will give it a look,

This thread friom pro-touring.com might help. It looks like the Grant adapter used in conjunction with the Grant to Momo adapter might get you going. the links seem to be broken so you will have to do your own search on Summit for the adapters.

Tom

Momo hub for 67 Camaro/68 Chevelle

this is the trouble with getting old and remembering the old stuff that is no longer available.
thank you
barry

Let us know how those adapters work out.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom