Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Monee il. 1/2mi.

I also signed up today for the michigan mile 7/4-6 I'm in for sun 7/6 190 class . 190+ requires a roll cage ect.

Too bad we'll miss you at the 1/2mile. I went to the Michigan Mile event last year. Didn't think it was very well organized. Told us it started on Friday at noon but when I got there no one knew anything about it. Don't know how the rest of the weekend went.

Too bad we'll miss you at the 1/2mile. I went to the Michigan Mile event last year. Didn't think it was very well organized. Told us it started on Friday at noon but when I got there no one knew anything about it. Don't know how the rest of the weekend went.

I heard it was the first time,and is supposed to be organized better this year. For $217 i get truck & trailer pit parking and my builder for pit crew. Monee i might try both days. (June weather last year was touch and go)

I heard it was the first time,and is supposed to be organized better this year. For $217 i get truck & trailer pit parking and my builder for pit crew. Monee i might try both days. (June weather last year was touch and go)

WGF last June was a bit cool. Turns out Saturday was a better day than Sunday. Probably one of the reasons they moved it to later in the month. I wish I had owned a coffee and donut truck. Could have made a killing on Sunday. And it really didn't warm up either. I hope they use a staging lane approach this year instead of going across rows. Hope to see you there. We may have a tent on Sunday so stop by.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom