Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Monoleaf front end

yellow77

Corvette
1977, Bright Yellow
Well, I just checked the UPS tracking numbers and my three boxes from Vette Brakes and Products are on their way. I am getting the complete front end monoleaf kit except the shocks and sway bar, I decided to leave the already new ones on there. Looks like I will be busy next week.
Has anyone else put this on, or opinions?

I know this is the wrong place, but I have to say how fantastic their customer support is.

Cheers

Richard

I'm jealous! I just finished installing their dual-mount rear spring (the steel stocker broke!) and heavy duty strut rods, but cannot afford the front kit this year. I will get it next spring. The set-up is a great idea - one can set up for the street or the track in short order, and still get a great ride overall. I'm very pleased with the rear spring. I can't imagine the front spring being not as good. My only difference is that I will eventuall get QA1 adjustable shocks (hopefully next spring) my next time around.

Keep us informed on the install !

OK, I will post pics as I do it, only thing that worries me is removing the old coil springs.

Cheers

Richard

I'm very interested in your "experience" as well. The 76 "Project Car" Plans call for the same front kit, but it's pretty far down the list of tasks. Keep us informed and with pics if you can.

front springs

yellow77 said:
OK, I will post pics as I do it, only thing that worries me is removing the old coil springs.

Cheers

Richard

i removed mine with a tourch,cut them in half.
replaced them with vb&p 460# coils and kyb shocks.
carmen

75 flame orange said:
i removed mine with a tourch,cut them in half.
replaced them with vb&p 460# coils and kyb shocks.
carmen

Torch = good
Torch on car with 17-gallon gas tank = baaaaad

confused????

76ers said:
Torch = good
Torch on car with 17-gallon gas tank = baaaaad

i think your confused,i was talking about the front of the car--not the back!
unless your car has a gas tank in the front?

Hope you enjoy the difference it will really make. Don't mean to highjack your thread but this is what I did to my 76, just to be different.

s30guu.jpg

T Jay, feel free to hijack my thread any time. That looks great :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom