Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More Photos Carlisle...NCCC CONCOURS

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
Got a chance to post some photos of Carlisle. Because I spent the entire weekend cleaning the 63 for the NCCC Concourse, I managed to take a few photos Sunday after the judging in the NCCC area. They really had some beautiful cars...very high level.

So check this link out....

http://photobucket.com/albums/a310/Ebvette/Carlisle%202005%20NCCC%20Concours%20Cars/

The NCCC trophies are very unique and really nice....I still can't believe that I took first place...man what a feeling...

EBvette, I'm the President of the York County Corvette Club that put on the N.C.C.C. show. Congratulations on your win. An absolutely gorgeous car you have. You guys (and ladies) make it tougher for us every year. The level and class of car just keeps getting better and better. Even with the rain, the cars we fabulous. I hope to get a chance to meet you next year. Thanks, Spencer

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to show the car with such a great group of people. The cars were great, I feel so proud knowing the level I competed in was some of the finest Corvettes on the field at Carlisle. The entire event was run with class and respect for the owners...see you next year.

Collin
I'm not surprised you took first place, your car was PERFECT and beautiful.
CONGRATS!
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom