Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More recent Vette Pics..

W

wolf_walker

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/rdu/r/a/ramses69/Pictures/Vette/

Few weekends ago, large pics, dial-up users beware.. :)

It actually does look as good in person, pictures usually hide flaws, but it's really not a bad looking car to have been sitting for over a decade before I got my greasy mits on it....

Shoulda gone with wider, lower profile tires somehow, would have handeled better. With the F41 spec springs the only give it has are the tire sidewalls. Really need swaybars too.

You can see thre cracks in the bumpers in a few of the pictures, I'll replace them at some point, but it isnt a high priority right this second.

Well, two cups of coffee later, and my dial up connection, and I enjoyed the heck out of all but the last photo. I could not open it for some reason.

Very nice!

There is just one problem..........no pics with the hard top off! You know, you can't tease us like that. If the top drops, you gotta drop it for the camera!

Looks like a very solid car. The 74 model is my favorite all rubber bumper style. I dislike the little black bumper extensions that show up in 75, and still not the biggest fan of the later shark models.

This car reminds me of my 74 that I drove through high school.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Chris

WOW! Now that's a lot of pictures and your hosting provider must really love you:L. Now do like Chris said, take the top off... so I can drive down there and bring it home to use on my shark:D.

Thanks for the pics!

Yeah, bellsouth is pretty tollerent it seems. Least for now..

I did actually mean to pull the hardtop, totally forgot. It has a pretty good looking white softtop tucked in there too.

The hardtop needs weatherstriping and a headliner badly. Hopefully then it will quit going "crack, crack, rattle, rattle, rumble"
all the time..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom