Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More work done to my Playroom

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
Very nice:beer

Ron - I like it! Thanks for sharing the pictures. When I walk into my garage now it seems so cold and dreary compared to yours.

Dave

BURGLAR said:
When I walk into my garage now it seems so cold and dreary compared to yours.

Yeah, me too. Mine's got my car, a wheelie bin and some gardening equipment! I need a playroom :(

Yours is very cool though :cool

BURGLAR said:
Kachina - What is a "wheelie bin"?

Oops... it's a garbage bin that's about 1 metre high on wheels provided by the local council to dispose of your garbage - they are designed to be picked up and dumped by a fork on the garbage truck so trucks only need a driver.

Make sense? I can't remember seeing garbage bins when I was in the US!

K :w

Thanks.Sounds like a good idea to me. Here is my garage on this cold January evening.

Ah, well mine only fits one car. Brick walls with a window and the auto roller door. It's awfully boring!

Kachina- One car is better than nothing. At least you have your car in safe place and protected from foul weather.

Dave

Dave -

This is so true. It was a compulsory criteria when I bought my house in Sept. 01. Actually can be difficult here to get OSP when wanting to live close to the city. If anyone ever wants to come to Tasmania and set-up a groovy playroom for me... let me know! ;)

I'll post some pictures before I remodeled it, you woudn't think it was the same place

There was a movie on tv earlier where what appeared to be the side of the house was a garage door. Had a regular home window in it. Just saw it for a short period. Looked neat.

Several young kids was driving a 70s Caddy blue 4dr hdtp.
It was like new, belonged to father or grandfather. A drunk ended up driving it and and really tore it up but the kid was able to drive it home.

Thanks, my hide away..funny just the other day I was sitting out there on the sofa drinking ice cold jack daniels (from the bottlle )that I keep in the fridge out there and smoking a good cigar, listening to some oldies stations and just looking around and taking in two beautiful machines out there and thinking life can't get much better than this, then I thought yea it can I could have 5 or 6 cars...I'm a very bad man :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom