Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MotorWeek on Velocity

GRANDSPORT

Corvette
too many
In case you missed it,

Episode 3211.

MotorWeek this week 04 DEC 2012, will include a segment on a C6 Callaway and 2013 60th Corvette, along with some
well known Corvette personalities.

Check your local listings.....
:beer

I was some what disappointed in the show. I know the show has a time limt and lots to cram in. They did not mention if the runs were done with launch control or just driver feel. Sound wise, I don't think they used launch control. I bought the episode, so will have to watch again. As for the Anniversary car used, I was offered to chance to use my car when it was still at Callaway but turned it down. Kindda wish I let them use it.
I have their e-mail request and know the owner of the one used. There are 2 60th's here in the Columbus area. Overall a good show. And yes it's an awesome car. I think Tuna will agree there. :beer

Yeah, I know the owner of the test Callaway too. He's in our Vette Set Club. I was just talking with him about it last week at our annual Christmas get-together. I questioned Jeff as to whether that car test documentation would help or hinder with resell. :L

I was some what disappointed in the show. I know the show has a time limt and lots to cram in. They did not mention if the runs were done with launch control or just driver feel. Sound wise, I don't think they used launch control. I bought the episode, so will have to watch again. As for the Anniversary car used, I was offered to chance to use my car when it was still at Callaway but turned it down. Kindda wish I let them use it.
I have their e-mail request and know the owner of the one used. There are 2 60th's here in the Columbus area. Overall a good show. And yes it's an awesome car. I think Tuna will agree there. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom