Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mounted EradiSpeeds Today

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
My Baer EradiSpeed Rotors arrived Monday & I mounted them today. They look fantastic. In fact the few people who saw my car after I got them mounted noticed them right away. The weight difference is unreal. I believe the Baer site says a 15-22lb weight savings per pair, but unfortunately I did not weigh the rotors before I put them on, but in just picking up the originals vs the EradiSpeeds, it has to be a lot more that that!
I also went with Performance Friction Z rated pads, flushed the brake system & added Performance Friction fluid, threw on a set of Russell braided stainless hoses & a set of speed bleeders(which worked great)
As I'm following the break in procedure instructions, I hve not been able to put the new rotors to the test under speed, bu hell, the look of the rotors is worth it!
I can't post photos as of yet, but if you go to www.baer.com you can pull up info on the EradiSpeeds and see what they look like.:grinshot

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #365 (SOLD...but Dad's got it now)
Those sound awesome:D

I would love to see some pics of your car:)

Jay

FX GS

Corvette
Hopefully, I'll be set up to post photos very shortly & when I am.....................................................

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
:upthumbs Great brakes, eh? :upthumbs

I didn't upgrade to the "Eradispeed" but I did upgrade to the Baer "Track System" and have been very pleased with both the looks and the performance of it. :cool

I never did break them in as recommended for race use (900-1000 degrees!), but they've been broken-in enough for hard street use or mild track use; I had it on the track last week and there was a tremendous difference between the factory units and the Baer system. Braking distances were substantially reduced. :D

Hey, if ya go fast, ya gotta stop fast too, eh? :L

FX GS

Corvette
Happy to hear about the improvement in braking with the Baers,
1987 Z51. I hope to see the same results with the EradiSpeeds as I am getting into a lot of autocrossing and hope to do some open road racing down the road.

I received an e-mail from Baer today telling me that I was the 1st C4 to receive the EradiSpeeds!!:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom