Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warning! Museum Delivery

bragusa

Corvette
Ordered a C7
I am scheduled for delivery on Saturday and I was told today that the manufacturing plant is scheduled to be closed to the public that day. After paying almost $1000 for this experience with the plant being a big part of the draw I am very unhappy with this. They say I can use the tour later but I live 1000 miles away. This is not good.

Can you delay your pickup a few days? If not that is a real bummer. :ugh

No, we have childcare setup for the weekend and it is tough during the week as we have no family near us.

1200 miles

We got it at the museum with 3 miles and put 1200 in over the weekend. Drive like a champ with no problems other than a glitch with the SD card. We got an average of 23.3 mpg. We used sport every time we got off of the highway and only started using Eco for the last half. The car is absolutely amazing and I am very happy that I got the Laguna Blue as I have not seen another on the road, but have seen black and torch red. I will also say that the Corvette community is amazing (except for one guy who thought he was cool). I love the stop and talk and all the waves. Then there is the general gawking. So many people took photos and videos. Many asked "what kind of car is this?"... and said "wow, that is an awesome looking Corvette". What an amazing trip.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom