Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 1967 is Home

ZRGator said:
Shouldn't that be, "at least we'll all think y'all are?":D

That's right. I've lived in Tennessee so long now that sometimes I forget my native Kentucky dialect. At least I didn't say "fixin' to speak Southern."

Signed,
Kentucky Colonel Tim
Kentucky native on loan to Tennessee

congrats Paul
I know you have been looking forward to having your baby back home with you again for the summer.
Lots of happy cruising in her this summer! :)

Thanks Barry,
I have a minor engine oil leak. Front seal I think. Looks like I will have to pull the engine ;). Just kidding, good luck with that 1978.

paul67 said:
No pics. It's raining.

Yeah, always rains here. I just went to my garage and looked at my vette.
Rain forecasted for Sunday as well. Argh!
Bill.

smook said:
Bob and Paul,

Love to see your cars! Where do you guys hide out?
I'm in Mississauga. Thought I would hook up and show you my new ride,
C6z06, Machine Silver... (replaces the 2004 CE Z).

Let me know.
Bill.

Hi Bill,

Aren't you convoying with us to B-G? We're leaving Wednesday (May 31st) morning and stopping at Bossvette's on Wednesday night.

I'm just east of T.O. We could meet you in the west end. We're crossing at Ft. Erie.

Well, here's a pic from this morning. Transmission is a leaking a bit but it looks like the first ride of the season is in the works. Weather promises 68F and sunny.

spring2005.jpg

Did about 20 miles. Got fresh gas as the tank had October gas in it. Runs well: temp is 180F, oil pressure is 45psi, ammeter is (+) just a bit (normal) and gas is...$$$, $1.15 a liter. That's $5.23 for an Imperial gallon. About $4.75 for a US gallon. And we aren't into the summer driving season yet. But what the heck...it's fun and that new IPod is a real jewel.

67HEAVEN said:
Hi Bill,

Aren't you convoying with us to B-G? We're leaving Wednesday (May 31st) morning and stopping at Bossvette's on Wednesday night.

I'm just east of T.O. We could meet you in the west end. We're crossing at Ft. Erie.

I'm trying to make it. It should be a BLAST!
-Bill.

btw Met Ron Fellows yesterday @ a corvette meet in Brampton. Surprise visit. He signed my Engine Rail cover. How cool is that?

See the pics below...

Surprise showing @ our Saturday 10am meeting today, April 29, 2006
5185april29_123.jpg

I ask Ron, "How do you like racing as a career?", He replies, "It beats working !"
5185april29_126.jpg

5185april29_128.jpg

Sign my car ?
5185april29_143-med.jpg

5185april29_144.jpg

The BEAST @ home.
5185april29_118.jpg

Ron drives a new C6z Machine Silver too. (mod red interior)
His website,
http://www.corvetteracing.com/drivers/ronfellows/ronfellows.shtml
Bye Ron !
5185april29_146.jpg

smook said:
I'm trying to make it. It should be a BLAST!
-Bill.

btw Met Ron Fellows yesterday @ a corvette meet in Brampton. Surprise visit. He signed my Engine Rail cover. How cool is that?

I ask Ron, "How do you like racing as a career?", He replies, "It beats working !"

Sign my car ?
5185april29_143-med.jpg

The BEAST @ home.

Ron drives a new C6z Machine Silver too. (mod red interior)
His website,
http://www.corvetteracing.com/drivers/ronfellows/ronfellows.shtml
Bye Ron !

Fantastic, Bill. :w

If anyone reading this doesn't know the name Ron Fellows........think Corvette Racing.......think great success........think world class. :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom