Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 1st

T

Tanreall

Ok well its finally going down. I'm about to buy my 1st vette. Right now I have my eyes on a 1989 navy blue coupe with ZR-1 wheels. It comes with all the options duel power seats, Z51 package, etc... It just had the transmission seals redone (Tranny was leaking but no more) Brand new Billstiens and wheels all around. Leather is in good shape. Has both tops. Very clean body, runs smooth, and it only cost $6,750. This saturday I should have it I'm really excited to finally have a vette.

Welcome to the Corvette community. You are going to love the 1989. I had one that served me well. A terrific performer with the Z-51. Let us know when you get it and your impressions after getting to put a few miles on it. Be sure and locate a Corvette club in your area and make the most of ownership.
Paul

Congrats!
Ya gotta post some pics for us. The color sounds really nice.

B17Crew
:w

I see from your profile that you like "going fast". I just hope you also like doing it safely, unlike some of us here. :L

Welcome and congratulations! :CAC

Congrats on your Vette....Your life has just changed........Now you have a great set of wheels and you have all of us on this great site........Enjoy......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom