Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 76 Project Pics Loaded

Wow, that's quite a challenge to take on, should be very rewarding when it's finished. Good luck, can't wait to see the finished product.

Wow! I think I got a bargain when I bought my 76 two years ago. I like to drive it, not work on it. It's great when someone says, "Hey I like your car".
Lucky

76ers said:
Another friendly member suggested VillagePhoto as a way to show you guys and gals my new project car. Just bought her two weeks ago and everything is still pretty much in the planning and exploring phase, so not a lot of rusty scars and tetanus shots yet, but I know they are coming. I've already got great advice on unsticking the passenger side hood latch, so this forum has already been worth its weight in gold! Looking forward to your help and showing the progress photos as we wander through C3 land.

The link is:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1626329

Dam , and i thought i had a project car, i think i can sleep tonite!!!

GOOD LUCK and i can't want to see some updates!

Rick

Richard,

Man o man! You're da man! Word of advice on the harnesses...pull them out, and check them out carefully. You don't want a short to bite you on the A#$ when the work is complete. Git'er Done! :L...and good luck!

GerryLP:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom