Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 81 !!

raybee

Corvette
1981 Dark Bronze 4 Speed
OK...here it is, my Dark Bronze 1981 w/ a 4 speed. Looking to get a quality yet reasonable paint job this spring......anyone on here live in Long Island that would be interested?

Nice color! Good lookin' car. I gotta ask....when you leave burnout marks in the road, do you call them raybee's shots? :L
Good luck with the paint job.

Thanks, Mike....thought I've heard all the rabies jokes - good one!:beer

OK...here it is, my Dark Bronze 1981 w/ a 4 speed. Looking to get a quality yet reasonable paint job this spring......anyone on here live in Long Island that would be interested?
attachment.php

Wow- what a sharp shark! :thumb

Yep! I was thinking the same thing myself. Kinda like a "rootbeer" Vette. Love them 81 4 speeeeds, and the color is GREAT!
Andy

That's odd! What are the odds of both tires being in almost exactly the same position after pulling in the driveway? Tell the truth. You jacked her up and rotated that rear one to match the front just for your babies photo-op. ;LOL

That's odd! What are the odds of both tires being in almost exactly the same position after pulling in the driveway? Tell the truth. You jacked her up and rotated that rear one to match the front just for your babies photo-op. ;LOL
Pic was taken for the insuranace.......I did that to try and get a better rate....:chuckle

Sweet looking vettes!!!!
check with LI Vettes or the LI ncrs club

I would guess either one would have painting recommendations as well as ball park prices!!!!

Great looking color,and vette.

Mine is half bronze,but you dont see too many all bronze 81's'

gotta love the four speed.

Ken

Thanks, everyone.....I was really excited to find a 4 speed car in this color and it's also a Bowling Green built vehicle.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom