Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My first look at the Z06 in person

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Went to our local car show/fly in today. Shortly after getting set up, a parent of a former student (and cabinet client) came up to me commenting about my car. Then he pulls his phone out and says, "I bought one this week", while pulling up the pictures. He shows them to me and it's a new Stingray. we discuss Corvettes for a few minutes and then I said, jokingly, "You should have held out for a Z06." He said "It IS a Z06." Then I took a closer look at the pictures and sure enough it IS a Z06. "Why didn't you bring it out?" So about an hour later he comes out with it......holy crap those are beautiful cars. His wife tells me he's always talked about getting one (a Corvette) and I told him go for it, but he's never done it. I guess he stopped at the Chebby dealer to look at a new pickup and ended up dealing on the Z06. He told his wife "I guess I'll drive my pickup another year".

To say the least I was very impressed with the quality of the build. I didn't ask for a ride, but in time I will.

They are very sharp looking machines!!!:thumb

Thanks for reminding me... Gotta buy a lotto ticket...

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom