Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

**my GLPK Carsport Corvette videos**

Tman08

**GLPK Carsport C6R/Z06R GT3 videos**(Spa 24 hours)

I recently went to Spa for the 24 hour race with the GLPK Carsport team and Carsport Callaway GT3 vette team and recorded some videos of their GT1 and GT3 pitlane and also around the track.

Enjoy and look for new ones atleast once a week from that race:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=GLPK

enjoy

Tman08...outstanding...sent you an email...love to rap with you about corvette racers.

Yeah it was nice to be on both the Callaway Z06R team and the GLPK team for that race....amazing groupe of guys. Not Mention John "Heinrocket" (as hes known) was there and managed to finish 3rd on his first time there...in the rain!

Those videos arent even close to my final numbers. I have atleast 20-25 videos. I'm just prolonging the uploads that way the viewers have something to look forward to. I have more C6R vids as i was awake for 32 or so hours straight (from sat 7am for the GT3 race, then all night for the 24 hour race)..more pitstops than track shots though...all around good stuff. I am surprised though that you were the first to reply to this, as a good amount of people have seen this thread and have said nothing....thanks for the good feedback, as i had a blast for 32 hours straight.

not to mention i was lucky enough to have a Z06 there:

spatripmy1.jpg

Well i put another video up for you as well as all members to enjoy. Its shows just how much oil was put into the car. By the time the race was over, we had taken oil from every team along the paddock....45 gallons in total.....but the good ol chevy engine never missed a beat to finish on the podium...amazing race....

enjoy!

Thanx Tman

As before Tman, you are kind to share your vids. Did you drive the Z06 around the circuit?....I miss driving down the autobahn in my friends 993 RUF, but I always wished I had a vette there...how about another cool picture??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom