Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My Last (and best) Garage

Leave it to an auto plant manager........

to design the ultimate in garages. Congrats on such a stunning garage both visually and ergonomically :cool

Looks like you even have room for :bar

I'd love to :Steer by this summer and check out your Taj Mahal in person and perhaps tip a few. I'll bring the "pops" .....even though your fridge in the office is probably always stocked. :beer

Btw- is the Viper assembled in the JNAP plant

Brett

ps- I'm serious about visiting. May have to bring my better have with me to see a real garage :L

Re: Leave it to an auto plant manager........

Roadster Fan said:

I'd love to :Steer by this summer and check out your Taj Mahal in person and perhaps tip a few. I'll bring the "pops" .....even though your fridge in the office is probably always stocked. :beer

Btw- is the Viper assembled in the JNAP plant

Brett

ps- I'm serious about visiting. May have to bring my better have with me to see a real garage :L

Sure - drop by when the snow disappears; shoot me an e-mail when you're ready (it's in my profile). The Viper is assembled at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant, about five miles north of JNAP, a couple of blocks south of 8 Mile Road, just east of Van Dyke.

:beer

John,
You can count on me emailing you this spring when my vette comes out of hibernation.
Brett

Ya know John

You've got a Ferrari, a 1st gen Camaro (my personal dream car, hence sscam69) and a classic vette....................but whats up with that mini-van?:L Seems kinda out of place:L

That is an extremely nice garage and would hope to have something like that when I retire.

That place is just eye candy, nice..........very nice

Frank

Speechless

I thought that I had a pretty nice real log 2 1/2 car garage, but after seeing yours it seems like a shoe box.
All I can say is SWEET! enjoy it!
Chris N :cool

John, I see that those aren't all Vettes. What kind of cars are in that garage?

TR

Stallion said:
John, I see that those aren't all Vettes. What kind of cars are in that garage?

TR

'57 Corvette (NCRS Top Flight), '69 Camaro Z/28 (2-owner unrestored/unmolested GM-documented original 33,000-mile car, 1st Place in "67-69 Unrestored Original" Class at 2002 Camaro Superfest Nationals), '85 Ferrari 308GTS/QV (original unrestored 13,000-mile car, 1st Place at '97 Meadow Brook Ferrari Concours d' Elegance). The '57 was recently replaced by a '67 convertible (to be judged next summer), and the Ferrari was just sold recently (not replaced yet). The Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Sebring convertible are our daily drivers.

:beer

Wow! Sounds like you've got quite the selection of classics! That's a really nice Vette there, too! She's beautiful. :)

Absolutely awesome John.........Dave I'm just getting started on a 25 x 34 garage. I wondered how to best stack 3 vehicles. Now I've seen the answer:cool

Dale - In the winter months I actually have 4 cars in there. I store dads vintage VW Beetle - the vette and the Cavalier all the way back and park my daliy driver(Beretta) side ways accross the front. Plenty of room.

Dave

Hey Crew,
Check out the winter 2002 edition of Corvette Quarterly. You'll be blown away by the garagmahals in this edition !!!

John, that sounds like an awesome place! Who needs a house with a garage like that? Bummer, I was dying to see the pictures, but for some reason all I see are Xs in boxes.

Are they on a website I could link to by any chance?
Thanks!
Barb :w

Try it again - my photo site may have been down for updates, they popped right up for me a few minutes ago; also, you can usually change the red "X" to the photo by right-clicking on the "X", then left-clicking on "Show Picture" in the drop-down menu. If that doesn't work for you, e-mail me (see my profile) and I'll send them to you. :Steer

BBB454 said:
John, that sounds like an awesome place! Who needs a house with a garage like that? Bummer, I was dying to see the pictures, but for some reason all I see are Xs in boxes.

Are they on a website I could link to by any chance?
Thanks!
Barb, were you at work? It may be that they are being block by your employer's net nazis. That happens to me frequently at work with photos.

- Eric:w

71Shark said:
Barb, were you at work? It may be that they are being block by your employer's net nazis. That happens to me frequently at work with photos.

- Eric:w

Yes, I'm using my work laptop. John was nice enough to send me pics via email so I could check it out. WOW :eek what a nice setup!! And the cars are awesome too!! :D

all I can say is awsome! I am about a year from retirement and there are a lot of great ideas in your garage.

Great Looking Floor....

I tried their link, but they aren't there anymore. Good for me, our company also does epoxy floors, quartz finished floors and a new flexible seamless floor product.

If yours ever needs done again, call me. Maybe we can trade a weekend in the Ferrari for a floor. Just Kidding!!

Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom