Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My new C6 has arrived

Joe Vette

Corvette
2005 Lemans Blue Coupe
Dealer called this morning. Car arrived sooner than expected. Lemans Blue Coupe. Life is good once again. Wish me luck!!!!

Congradulations...take good care of it...it may be mine in 10-15 years ;)

Joe Vette said:
Dealer called this morning. Car arrived sooner than expected. Lemans Blue Coupe. Life is good once again. Wish me luck!!!!

So please give us an honest report on the difference between you 02 car and the new one.

I have an 02 convertable with an automatic and I am on the fence about replacing it with a new C6. I thought the 02 wuld be a car i would have forever but with all the new bells and whistle the new one has I may want to upgrade.

Best of luck with the new car and enjoy

I really loved my "02" however I had more of the common problems with the "02" than my "99" Fuel gauge, battery, door harness, steering lock etc. The "05" is one of the last one's off the line so hopefully some of the early production bugs are fixed. To be honest I wasn't too fond of the new design but it grew on me. If I get the final paper work done I hope to pick her up on Sat.
I'll report after the drive home from Atlantic City and my vacation in Montauk next week.
Thanks for the good luck from all.

Joe Vette said:
I really loved my "02" however I had more of the common problems with the "02" than my "99" Fuel gauge, battery, door harness, steering lock etc. The "05" is one of the last one's off the line so hopefully some of the early production bugs are fixed. To be honest I wasn't too fond of the new design but it grew on me. If I get the final paper work done I hope to pick her up on Sat.
I'll report after the drive home from Atlantic City and my vacation in Montauk next week.
Thanks for the good luck from all.

Too funny thats where I got my car from and my salesman name was Harry Boyer.

Me personally hated the new look but the more I see of it the more I love it.

Again let us know what you think

Larry

Gratz on the new addition!!!

Well I took delivery last Friday. WOW! Funny how when you get a new car the combination of excitement and nerves makes it more difficult to drive. Ha. GM certainly did a fantastic job. Tighter than the C5. More responsive and predictable. Loving the Lemans Blue color. Oh and did I mention that new car smell? I'm still reaching for a door handle and key at times but that will pass.
Taking it fairly easy for the first couple of hundred miles and then......well you know.
Big thanks to Dave Brown at Kerbeck in Atlantic City. They make the purchasing process a breeze.
Living very large at the moment. Best to all.

Congratulations! If you want, I can break it in for you.:L

congrats.! maybe in 20 years it'll be mines!

Edmond said:
Congratulations! If you want, I can break it in for you.:L
Funny all my friends have volunteered for the break-in. Never knew I had so many friends.
Driving to work has never been so much fun!!!!!

watch out we might be going with you so we can take it

Congrats!! Gotta love a blue Vette. :beer

Congrats

There are some things I like, The headlghts do not bother me as much as the front grill in toto. Of course it may have been the model and color, bronze with tan interior convertible.

I believe I am a dedicated hardtop or coupe fan.

Anyway congrats again

I can get over the lights and the grill which I like. It's that damn front plate I'm going to have to put on the nose that really twists me. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom