Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My original Callaway Scirocco #10

Looks good! I remember these cars being fun to drive. Callaway has to add to that. What are wheels? Being West Mi resident figure that this must be stored winters to look this good??

Does look great - esp. for a Michigan car! :cool

Welcome to the Callaway Forum - do you have any more pictures, esp. under the hood and inside? :beer

Looks good! I remember these cars being fun to drive. Callaway has to add to that. What are wheels? Being West Mi resident figure that this must be stored winters to look this good??

OH!!! this is $35K later. This was an expensive resto. But, I saved it. The wheels where a Callaway optional wheel. It is ATS Cup.

Requested pics...
Does look great - esp. for a Michigan car! :cool

Welcome to the Callaway Forum - do you have any more pictures, esp. under the hood and inside? :beer

Very very cool. I'm glad we're getting some early Callaway owners!

That's a nice ride. You definitely had your work cut out for you with that engine compartment.

I bet that car will surprise a few ricers.

Wow! You've done a great job! Kind of cool to see a early Callaway car restored so nicely! I can believe it would have a nice extra kick! :cool

That's a nice ride. You definitely had your work cut out for you with that engine compartment.

I bet that car will surprise a few ricers.
I wouldn't be surprised if it surprised a few Corvette owners too! :)

Actually, in 1982 the Callaway stats showed that it out accelerated and out cornered the vette. but, it cost as much as a vette too.

For this price you had your choice in 82, a new vette or a vw. No one bought these. Driving this car can be best described as an overgrown go-kart...with power.

There are three (including mine) still around. The other two are in very rough shape, to put it nicely.

I'd like to see someone with an original BMW 2002 Callaway. That is VERY rare. Callaway installed the vacuum advance for the distributor on this car from a BMW.

There was a BMW Callaway on ebay several months ago, I don't remember the model. I made a topic about it in this forum. I think I saved some pics if the auction/pics no longer work. Let me know. :)

Actually, in 1982 the Callaway stats showed that it out accelerated and out cornered the vette. but, it cost as much as a vette too.

For this price you had your choice in 82, a new vette or a vw. No one bought these. Driving this car can be best described as an overgrown go-kart...with power.

There are three (including mine) still around. The other two are in very rough shape, to put it nicely.

I'd like to see someone with an original BMW 2002 Callaway. That is VERY rare. Callaway installed the vacuum advance for the distributor on this car from a BMW.

I think one of those showed up on ebay last year. I thought it was black, or some other dark color - you probably know ;shrug

It was rusted badly, and included a parts car (non-Callaway Scirocco) :upthumbs

Hi Steve,

welcome at the CAC :upthumbs

I hope you enjoy it overhere as much as in the Vortex.

we are the ones to promote the Callaway VW section overhere, but luckily your car is a very fine specimen.

btw John ( Kingforward ) has a '77 Beemer 320 Callaway Turbo and he is the one to speak to regarding Callaway BMW

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom